NON-EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT
This agreement is made between “Seller” and Coffeetec Roastery Development, LLC, hereinafter referred to as “Coffeetec.com”. The purpose of this agreement is to set forth in writing the understanding for listing an item for sale on Coffeetec.com.
1. The Seller hereby appoints Coffeetec.com to act as non-exclusive sales agent for Seller’s item listing as described on the submission form, and hereinafter referred to as “equipment”. Coffeetec.com will be the exclusive broker for listed equipment only with regard to a Buyer introduced and identified by Coffeetec.com.
2. Seller warrants that equipment is owned by seller and is free and clear of any and all liens or encumbrances.
3. This agreement shall commence on the date of execution and shall continue until the first occurs;
1) The equipment is sold 2) The seller submits notice to remove the item 3) Coffeetec removes item
4. Seller may withdraw the equipment listing, without penalty, upon written notification to Coffeetec.com.
5. Seller agrees to pay Coffeetec.com a commission of 10% if the equipment is sold during the term of this listing by the Seller, if the seller does not provide written notice to Coffeetec.com prior to the sale.
6. Seller agrees that all sales are to be negotiated by Coffeetec.com to provide mutual benefit to the Seller and Coffeetec.com and will be deemed final with notice to the Seller by Coffeetec.com.
7. Coffeetec.com shall be an independent contractor, and Seller shall not be liable for any expenses, fees, charges or costs of Coffeetec.com in connection with its performance hereunder, except for out-of-pocket expenses which may be incurred in connection with any projects which Coffeetec.com may undertake at Seller’s specific request in writing.
8. Nothing contained herein shall obligate Seller to negotiate or close any sale opportunity presented by Coffeetec.com.
This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho. In witness whereof, the Seller agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this “Listing Agreement”