60 kilo Cacoa Bean Winnower - Excellent Condition - Used
Separate the Skin and Shell Residue from your Cacoa Roast
Talk about “space-age”! This incredible, state-of-the-art, machine looks like something right out of a sci-fi movie!
Say hello to a 2019 JAF INOX Cacoa bean sequential sieve Winnower. A “winnowing” machine is used to remove the shells from the beans to leave just the cocoa nibs.
Original owner, very little use. Company changed operations and no longer needs this machine. Ready for immediate purchase and shipping.
Compact winnower with silo, separates in 5 sizes. Full parameter control of vibration and suction enables efficient separation of skin and shell residue. Easy to modify the speed and intensity of the hammer mill. Adjust angle and intensity of each suction column individually, regulate volume and control feed: to suit your requirements. The winnowed nibs exit at the bottom while residue is collected into the silo.
The sequential sieves clean the beans without the risk of damage to nibs. (Roasted) cocoa beans are fed into the adjustable feed and broken by a hammer mill with adaptable angle, intensity and speed. After breaking, the shells are separated from the cracked nibs: variable amplitude of the sequential vibratory sieves thrash the cracked beans, whilst intensity controlled suction columns draw off the shell residue into the cyclone.
- Stainless steel
- Capacities 60 kg/H & 120 kg/H
- Fragmented by hammer mill
- Separation in 5 sizes by vibratory sieves with mechanical vibration of 250 W
- Unblocking of sieves with non-toxic spheres
- Suction provided by cyclone
- Controllable suction position, angle, intensity
- Variable feed with potentiometer
- Mechanical switch to protect operator
- Complete access for cleaning
- UL/CE components approved
All equipment sold as-is. Crating and Shipping not included in the listed price.