2 - 10 lb. Coffee Crafters Artisan X-e Base Model Coffee Roaster - New
Complete Commercial Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster and Bean Cooling System
In the Continental United States
(Beyond, please contact us for a shipping quote.)
If you’ve been in the coffee roasting industry for any length of time, then you know that convection-powered fluid bed coffee roasters are easier to clean up, require less roasting time, and often exhibit more roast uniformity than conduction-based drum barrel roasters.
Here’s Why You’ll Love Coffee Crafters’ Artisan Fluid Bed Roasters
Easy clean-up, less roasting time, roast uniformity: These are all strong selling points if you’re looking to roast and deliver consistently great-tasting coffee to your customers. Here are some more reasons why we think you’ll specifically love working with Coffee Crafters’ energy-efficient fluid bed roasters.
Coffee Crafters builds each roaster to be easy to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain. And, they’re incredibly affordable.
- 2 lbs to full 10 lbs batch coffee roaster
- 50/60 lbs per hour production
- 60 amp with 240V, single phase, electrical requirement for the roaster
- 20 amp with 230V, single phase, electrical requirement for 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower
- 10 lbs Large capacity bean cooler unit
- Energy efficient (only 0.4 kWh per pound electricity usage)
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature readings
- NSF-4 certified for commercial use
- Clean hot air roasting!
- 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower with attachments
- 10 lb bean cooler
- Chaff collector unit
- Polished hopper
- 2x200 Micron Chaff Bags
- 2x400 Micron Chaff Bags
- Thermometer with Type K wire and probe
- Roasting Logbook
- Heat Mittens
- UL, CE, NSF-4 Certification
Roasters ship within 2 weeks of order placement. US shipments are to any address in the lower 48 states. Please call us for Hawaii and Alaska shipments.
SMALLER ARTISAN ROASTER NEEDED?
Check the Coffee Crafter 3-e model, roasting batches from 1/2 lb. to 3 lbs.
The CoffeeTec "Trifecta" Bonus
When you purchase a product on CoffeeTec of one of our vendor partner's products, such as Coffee Crafters, you also receive the below benefits:
1. CoffeeTec's Exclusive Financing Program.
Keep your cash for other operating expenses!
More than 80% of all U.S. companies utilize some form of equipment financing. With our "Roaster's Choice" Lending Program, instead of working with one lender and wondering if you're getting a good rate, we leverage competition among our network of over a dozen of the nation's top lenders to ensure you're getting the best financing value available.
Click here to go to our full blog description on this exciting new program.
2. Subsequent Purchase Discounts.
3. One Hour of Complimentary Roastery Consulting.
Join the CoffeeTec Community
Of course, no matter what you purchase from CoffeeTec, whether it’s one of our 3,000+ products in our online store, or you invest in our consulting services, you automatically become a part of our CoffeeTec Community, where you’re kept in the loop on our specials, deals, informative blogs, and more.