NEW - Coffee Crafters Artisan X-e Base Model Coffee Roaster
Complete Commercial Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster and Bean Cooling System
Made in the USA!
(For a limited time only)
If you’ve been in the coffee roasting industry for any length of time, then you know that convection-powered fluid bed coffee roasters are easier to clean up, require less roasting time, and often exhibit more roast uniformity than conduction-based drum barrel roasters.
Here’s Why You’ll Love Coffee Crafters’ Artisan Fluid Bed Roasters
Easy clean-up, less roasting time, roast uniformity: These are all strong selling points if you’re looking to roast and deliver consistently great-tasting coffee to your customers. Here are some more reasons why we think you’ll specifically love working with Coffee Crafters’ energy-efficient fluid bed roasters.
Coffee Crafters builds each roaster to be easy to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain. And, they’re incredibly affordable.
- 2 lbs to full 10 lbs batch coffee roaster
- 50/60 lbs per hour production
- 60 amp with 240V electrical requirement for roaster
- 20 amp with 230V electrical requirement for 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower
- 10 lbs Large capacity bean cooler unit
- Energy efficient (only 0.4 kWh per pound electricity usage)
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature readings
- NSF-4 certified for commercial use
- Clean hot air roasting!
- 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower with attachments
- 10 lb bean cooler
- Chaff collector unit
- Polished hopper
- 2x200 Micron Chaff Bags
- 2x400 Micron Chaff Bags
- Thermometer with Type K wire and probe
- Roasting Logbook
- Heat Mittens
- UL, CE, NSF-4 Certification
Roasters ship within 2 weeks of order placement. US shipments are to any address in the lower 48 states. Please call us for Hawaii and Alaska shipments.
CoffeeTec Vendor Network Bonus
When you purchase a product from one of CoffeeTec’s vendor partners, Coffee Crafters, you also receive the below benefits:
Join the CoffeeTec Community
Of course, no matter what you purchase from CoffeeTec, whether it’s one of our 3,000+ products in our online store, or you invest in our consulting services, you automatically become a part of our CoffeeTec Community, where you’re kept in the loop on our specials, deals, informative blogs, and more.