Joper is always concerned with the quality of their machines and how they affect the environment. This post-combustion machine is used to correct pollutant emissions released into the atmosphere - resulting in a high level of environmental protection.
Joper's afterburners are manufactured to comply with local emissions norms, consequently achieving a high level of environmental protection. Joper afterburners can be supplied for both shop and industrial roasters, that is, from 3kg to 480kg roasters. They are built-in Low Nox with modulating control.
Manual or Auto Temperature Control
The temperature can be controlled either manually or automatically. The operating temperature is 600⁰C/1250⁰F.
- Type: BSD or RATIO AIR RA 0040
- Medium velocity tube
- Maximum input *: 100 kW (Medium Velocity Combustor)
- Minimum input *: 8.8 kW
- Main gas inlet pressure: 60 bar max
- Gas type: Propane /LPG
- Airflow pressure switch
- Inlet pipe: NPT
- Gas train valves: Dungs
- Blocking safety shutoff valve and visual indication
- High gas pressure switches
- Ignition transformer
- Flame detection with UV scanner
- 1 Control panel:
- Metallic enclosure
- VERIFLAME flame relay, with proof of closure; purge time; rectification amplifier for the flame rod.
- High-temperature limit control.
- Connection with roaster control.
- Power on the switch.
- Safety limits circuits.
- Indicating lights with LEDs: Safeties OK; Burner in operation; excessive temperature; Flame failure; general burner failure; afterburner reset button.
- Thermocouple style K.