Joper is always concerned with the quality of their machines and how they affect the environment. This post combustion machine is used to correct pollutant emissions released into the atmosphere - resulting in a high level of environmental protection. Joper's afterburners are manufactured to comply with local emissions norms, consequently achieving a high level of environmental protection.Joper afterburners can be supplied for both shop and industrial roasters, that is, from 3kg to 480kg roasters. They are built in Low Nox with modulating control. The temperature can be controlled either manually or automatically. The operating temperature is 600⁰C/1250⁰F.
- Type: BSD or RATIOAIR RA 0040
- Medium velocity tube
- Maximum input* : 100 kw (Medium Velocity Combustor)
- Minimum input* : 8.8 kw
- Main gas inlet pressure: 60 mbar max
- Gas type: Propane /LPG
- Air flow pressure switch
- Inlet pipe: NPT
- Gas train valves: Dungs
- Blocking safety shutoff valve and visual indication
- High gas pressure switches
- Ignition transformer
- Flame detection with UV scanner
- 1 Control panel:
- Metallic enclosure
- VERIFLAME flame relay, with proof of closure; purge time; rectification amplifier for flame rod.
- High temperature limit control.
- Connection with roaster control.
- Power on switch.
- Safety limits circuits.
- Indicating lights with Leds: Safeties OK; Burner in operation;excessive temperature; Flame failure; general burner failure; afterburner reset button.
- Thermocouple style K.