Coffee and Cocoa Triers
The Coffee & Cocoa Triers are Made from Carbonated Steel
Using coffee and coca triers gets a sample of coffee out of a closed bag easily.
The point spreads the strands of burlap the Trier is inserted into then rotate the tool with a wiggle and coffee flows through the slot built into the unit and flows out through the hollow handle. You now have a visual sample to look at.
Fitted for Your Hand
The trier is made from carbonated steel with its handle fitted for your hand; this same handle becomes the tapping device to return bag fibers to their original position. Trier comes in its sheath.
- The length from point to end is about 18 inches.
- Diameter with opening about 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" inch opening at portend.
- Coffee - opening 18-1/8" x 1-1/4"
- Cocoa - opening 18-1/2" x 1-3/8"
- Grains - smallest opening 17-1/2" x 1-1/8"