If you are considering selling your used equipment through CoffeeTec, please read our condition definitions, as we strive to accurately describe each item.
If you are looking to buy used equipment through CoffeeTec, we use a 3-point process to vet all pieces we agree to sell. Each item must meet the high standards that we stake our reputation on.
Our 3-point vetting process:
- Review: Our team reviews each submission (including photos and/or video) and considers its overall condition, year, make and model, features, options, and history.
- Research: Next, we research comparable used equipment, our current inventory, and market trends.
- Resale Quote: If the used equipment meets our product standards, we determine the best possible resale price and present it to the seller for approval.
We’ve outlined general guidelines below:
- Item is sold in present condition with possible signs of cosmetic wear, but is in essence, "As Is".
- Buyer accepts item “with all faults,” whether or not immediately apparent
- Seller is responsible to accurately list all relevant details of current state, and buyer is responsible to examine item to the best of their ability and ask thorough questions before agreeing to purchase item
- Fair: Item shows heavy signs of use but is in proper working condition
- Good: Item shows normal to heavy signs of use but is in proper working condition
- Very Good: Item may have noticeable cosmetic marks from use, storage, or shipping. Is in proper working condition.
- Excellent: Item may have minor cosmetic marks from use, storage, or shipping. Is in proper working condition.
- Item has been restored to working order either by the manufacturer or professional technician
- Item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet certain specifications and is in excellent condition
- Like New: Item appears to be new and never used. May have minor cosmetic marks from storage only. Item works properly.
- New: Brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item