- All USED equipment is sold in “AS-IS” condition by the seller. We strongly suggest that the buyer personally inspect the equipment prior to finalizing the purchase.
- An inspection appointment can only be scheduled after a 10% deposit is received of equipment list price. Should the buyer decide not to purchase, 50% of that deposit, or $1,000 - whichever is less - will be held as a credit for the buyer toward future purchases on CoffeeTec.com for 1 year. The balance of the buyer's deposit will be refunded.
Returns, Refunds, Exchanges, and Credits
- All USED equipment sales are final.
- For NEW equipment sales, issues are few and far between because we do our best to vet all items for reliability, accuracy, and integrity before adding them to our online store. Our number-one goal is to provide you with quality equipment that meets your needs. If you receive your items and are not totally satisfied with them, please let us know. We will work hard with you and the manufacturer to rectify the situation. Depending on the situation, this could result in the manufacturer replacing the equipment, a refund, exchange, or credit.
- All new products sold on CoffeeTec’s website come with manufacturer warranties.
- CoffeeTec does not warrant any products sold on its website.
- CoffeeTec is not responsible for any manufacturers’ machine and/or designs.
Terms and Conditions
Read our Equipment Listing Terms and Conditions here.
Read our Privacy Statement here.