NEW - 20 Kilo: Primo Roaster Model PRI-35 With Cyclone
Experience Primo Roasting
With over 27 years of expertise and experience, Primo Roasting Equipment is proud to be regarded as a manufacturing leader. As veterans in the industry, Primo Roasting Equipment has a wealth of knowledge and expertise that’s incomparable. We utilize this experience to provide both companies and individuals with quality and innovative products they can truly count on.
In all machine sizes, Primo roasters use specially designed paddle mechanisms to move the coffee in the drum efficiently, creating an even roast throughout the beans. The variable rotation speed allows different batch sizes to be roasted on the same machine.
The drum, airflow, and paddles keep the movement of the beans consistent inside the drum. The precise hot airflow roasts the beans with as little drum contact as possible. Primo roaster’s features create a steady bean pattern and a consistent, quality roast.
The high processing quality of the Primo PRI series is partly thanks to its premium design. The machines roast and cool simultaneously, with individual exhaust for cooling and roasting air. The use of an automated gas control with infrared ceramic burner technology ensures ease of use and consistent batch quality control. The two-stage temperature controller with automatic thermal control comes standard on all Primo roasters.
The PRI-35 roaster can roast batch sizes between 30-45 pounds and has a roasting capacity of 140lb (15Kg) per hour. The PRI-35 is specially developed for smaller businesses. With an output of up to 140 lbs per hour, this roaster is perfect for roasting, testing, and mastering specialty coffee.
Warranty: 2 years parts - Lifetime on workmanship.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Specially designed paddles keep mixing consistent
- Automated two-stage temperature controller
- Variable drum speed control for different batch sizes
- Roast and cool simultaneously with dual motors
- Independent drum airflow motor to allow consistent roast/airflow and prevent airflow disruption from cooling
- Independent cooling motor to allow efficient cooling without disrupting drum airflow
- Includes independent cyclone for efficient chaff collection
- Accessible chaff bin for ease of emptying
- Hinged sidewalls to make cleaning easy & simple
- Digital temperature and time display to make roasting simple
- Batch Capacity: Green: 45lb - Roasted: 35lb
- Roasted Capacity per hour total: up to 140 lbs (60 kg)
- Crated Shipping Weight: 1650 lbs
- Dimensions: 69" High x 66" Deep x 29" Wide (not including cyclone)
- Electrical: 110V - 25.5A & 220V - 14.5A 60Hz
- CFM: Roasting = 360 & Cooling = 1125
- Gas Supplied - 3/4" inlet: Natural & Propane
- Venting: Cooler = 6" & Cyclone = 6"
- Colors: Red, Royal Blue, Hunter Green, Black, Canary Yellow, Burgundy (see color chart below)
- Warranty: 2-year parts - Lifetime on workmanship