NEW - 5 Kilo Primo Roaster Model PRI-T With Cyclone
Experience Primo Roasting
In all machine sizes, Primo roasters use specially designed paddle mechanisms to move the coffee in the drum efficiently, creating an even roast throughout the beans. This guarantees the best possible mixing at a set rotation speed. Inside the roaster, the beans move along precisely defined paths. A controlled flow of hot air roasts the beans via convection with minimum drum contact. Primo roaster’s features create a steady bean pattern and an unvarying, quality roast.
The high processing quality of the Primo PRI series is partly thanks to its premium steel design. The machines roast and cool simultaneously, with separate exhaust for cooling and roasting air. Fully adjustable gas control and advanced burner technology ensure high flexibility, while the panel enables convenient control. These roasters come standard with a semi-automatic thermal control due to our two-stage temperature controller.
The PRI-T roaster can roast batch sizes between 5-12 pounds, and a roasting capacity of 40lb per hour. The PRI-T is specially developed for small shop roasters. It is perfect for producing, testing, and perfecting small quantities of roasted coffee with an output of up to 40 lbs per hour.
Warranty: 2 years parts - Lifetime on workmanship.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Specially designed paddles keep mixing consistent
- Automated two-stage temperature controller
- Fixed gearbox for ease of use
- Roast and cool simultaneously with dual motors
- Single motor concept for airflow and drum
- Includes independent cyclone for chaff collection
- Accessible chaff bin for ease of emptying
- Hinged sidewalls to make cleaning easy and simple
- Digital temperature and time display to make roasting simple
- Batch Capacity: 12 lbs green
- Est. Loss - 18%: Green: 12.0 lbs & Roasted: 10.0 lbs
- Roasted Capacity per hour total: 40 lbs
- Crated Shipping Weight: 700 lbs
- Dimensions: 69" High x 29" Deep x 26" Wide
- Electrical: 110V - 14.5A & 220V 7.5A 60Hz
- CFM: Roasting = 160 | Cooling = 160
- Gas Supplied - 3/4" inlet: Natural & Propane
- Venting: Chaff Cooler Vent = 6"
- Colors: Red, Royal Blue, Hunter Green, Black, Canary Yellow, Burgandy (see color chart below)
- Warranty: 2-year parts - Lifetime on workmanship