21" - 61" Countertop Vacuum Sealer - Workhorse
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
WORKHORSE COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALER
The Gramatech Workhorse stainless steel countertop vacuum sealer features their exclusive safety seal bar, upper and lower heat bars, graphical screen control and single-ported exhaust. These food grade units are ideal for medium to high volume and meet the specific requirements of coffees and teas with special filters so that even fine particles stay out of the evacuating pump to provide years of superior service. The built-in sealing bars come in different lengths to accommodate widths of 21", 26", 31", 36", 51" and 61" sealing surfaces. The retractable stainless steel nozzles makes it possible to do two bags in a single cycle. The Unitronics PLC offers a color touch screen and 30 different sealing settings for fast and accurate recall to different bags materials - real easy to modify and update to new settings.
- Twin Retractable High-Vacuum Flow Rate Nozzles
- Upper and Lower Heating Elements
- PLC Touch Screen Control
- Venturi Vacuum Pump
- Pneumatic Safety System
- High Grade Stainless Steel Body
- Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Frame
NOTE: Machines are built to order in the USA. Estimated shipping date will be provided upon order.
When you have the bag in hand - having turned from your NetWeigh bagger or even hand filled bags . . . just insert the top of your bad into the seal bar area (making sure the vacuum tubes are between the 2 sides of the bag) . . . then press the foot peddle and the evacuation and nitrogen back flush take over - releasing the bag as soon as the process is complete.
- Add 2 more nozzles - $1495
- Stand Mount - $895
- Product Shelf for the stand to hold the bag - $395
- 3/8" seal width option - $500 - call to order
- 220 volt conversion - $450 - call to order
- iS2 upgrade - $3875 - call to order
- Max Seal Length 21" (based on 21" sealer bar)
- Standard Seal Width .25"
- Electrical 115 VAC
- Vacuum Pressure 25" Hg
- Air Consumption 7.8 cfm
- 0.25" Top & Bottom Seal
- Width 38" w x 21 d x 19" h (based on 21" sealer bar)
- Weight: 85 lbs Shipping 115 lbs
- 1 year parts warranty manufacturer
See a video of a 61" sealer with the iS2 upgrade. The touch pad interface and new controls offer pinpoint accuracy with readings every millisecond.