Shore Coffee Moisture Meter 920
METER IS PORTABLE AND PROGRAMMED for PARCHMENT, ROASTED, GROUND AND DRIED COFFEE BERRIES
The 920 is specifically calibrated for:
- Green coffee bean.
- Green with parchment.
- Natural dried coffee berries (cherries).
- Roasted Whole Beans
- Roasted Ground Coffee
It uses a pre-weighed sample and a reliable sample loading mechanism to insure accurate, repeatable results. Data is ID and range for each. Temperature adjusted within machine's calibrations. No manual adjustment required.
- Environmental operating temp +32 to + 120F
- Measurement Moisture about 6 to 40%
- Sample temp range + 22 to 140 F
- Sample test time about 5 to 35 seconds
- Display large 8 character alphanumeric LCD display
Accuracy.... 1/2% to air oven Meter operates with 6 AA batteries but includes power pack 110v/60 Hz which allows you to use meter indoors with access to electrical outlet. The 6 AA batteries and power pack included.
(Note: If your location requires 220/50 Hz, this voltage can replace the 110/60 Hz at no additional cost. Please specify the voltage at time of purchase.)
KIT AVAILABLE : 920 kit with aluminum case Click here for the kit