Portable Coffee Moisture Meter by Shore 920C
METER IS PORTABLE AND PROGRAMMED for PARCHMENT, ROASTED, GROUND, AND DRIED COFFEE BERRIES
The Shore 920C coffee moisture meter is specifically calibrated for
- Green coffee beans
- Green beans with parchment
- Naturally dried coffee berries (cherries)
- Roasted whole beans
- Roasted ground coffee
Accurate Repeatable Results
It uses a pre-weighed sample and a reliable sample loading mechanism to ensure accurate, repeatable results. Data is ID and range for each. Temperature adjusted within the machine's calibrations. No manual adjustment required.
- Environmental operating temp +32° to +120° F (+0° to +50° C)
- Measurement typical moisture ranges from 6% to 40%
- Sample temp range +22° to +160° F (+6° to 72° C)
- Sample test time about 5 to 35 seconds depending on sample temperature
- Display large 8 character alphanumeric LCD display with backlighting for low light conditions
A1/2% to air oven Meter operates with 6 AA batteries but includes a power pack 110v/60 Hz which allows you to use the meter indoors with access to electrical outlets. The 6 AA batteries and power pack included.
Note: If your location requires 220/50 Hz, this voltage can replace the 110/60 Hz at no additional cost. Please specify the voltage at the time of purchase.
The Shore 920C kit with aluminum case Click here for the kit