CoffeeTec Product Spotlight - Clean Stream Afterburners
Clean Stream Afterburners Joins
CoffeeTec Vendor Marketplace:
Sideline Your Roaster’s Smoke & Smells For Good!
We’re thrilled to announce that Clean Stream Afterburners has joined the CoffeeTec Vendor Marketplace. We’re impressed with how effectively these afterburners reduce smoke, odor, and VOC (volatile organic compounds) created during the commercial coffee roasting process. In fact, they have a pollutant destruction efficiency rate of up to 99%!
An afterburner’s role is so important, especially if you’re looking to be a good neighbor to your surrounding community, and aim to run an environmentally friendly business. And, the addition to our roster continues our commitment to offer you interesting, quality, affordable coffee roasting products made by manufacturing innovators just like Clean Stream.
What Is An Afterburner and How Does It Benefit Me?
An afterburner, simply put, helps you elevate your status as a good neighbor. So much about coffee roasting can be an intense process, including the intense smells it can give off. To stop the smell — and neighbors’ complaints — from occurring, you need to consider an afterburner a staple of your coffee roasting operation. It's also worth noting that many areas in the United States and abroad require an afterburner system to be used to treat commercial roaster exhaust. Our Clean Stream Afterburners will meet or exceed their expectations.
Here’s how it works: An afterburner is an insulated chamber attached to coffee roasting equipment designed to heat up to such a degree that the fumes emitted by coffee roasting are completely eliminated. The afterburner is placed next to the roaster and is connected to the roaster's chaff cyclone outlet duct. Once the roaster exhaust is treated by the afterburner, the odorless, colorless, and basically invisible exhaust air is then expelled through an insulated connection duct and out through the roof before finally being vented to the atmosphere.
Who Is Clean Stream Afterburners?
Based in Land O Lakes, Florida, with CEO Christopher Parker (left) at the helm, Clean Stream provides gorgeous (yes!) afterburners that are the perfect blend of modern aesthetics, efficiency, and functionality, all while maintaining competitive prices and top notch customer service. Clean Stream is an innovator in the coffee industry with over 20 years experience with pollution control systems. As a friend of the environment, we strive to offer eco-friendly high-efficiency emission control solutions for roasteries large and small.
Clean Stream offers not just one but two types of afterburner systems:
- These fuel-efficient afterburners utilize a removable catalyst module to operate effectively at only 700 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The lower operating temperature means they use substantially less fuel than standard afterburners, making them much less expensive to operate.
- Their higher initial cost can be offset over time with fuel savings.
The silver box in the left photo is the removable catalyst module.
- These afterburners operate at a much higher temperature, typically 1000-1400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- As a result, they cost more to operate but they’re the most common type of afterburner used in the coffee industry due to their simple construction and lower initial cost.
- This model features an optional cyclone (the black venting to the left of the afterburner) — the perfect accessory if your roaster doesn’t have an existing cyclone and current chaff collection is ineffective.
- If you purchase the cyclone with the afterburner, the connecting ducting and the whole system will come pre-mounted and wired for easy installation.
Clean Stream Afterburners: Feaures and Options
There are so many great features about these afterburners, that it’s hard to know where to start. But, for you, we’ll give it a shot!
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Models to treat 2-70 kilo roasters
- Integrated UL, CE, & CUL components
- Optional catalyst module for efficiency
- Meets strict air quality standards
- Honeywell UDC1200 temp controller
- Modulating gas valve for efficiency
- Safely concealed Midco burner
- Thick ceramic fiber insulation
- Stainless ports for heat resistance
- Brushed stainless steel top section
- Powder-coated base for durability
- Order turnaround time of 3-4 weeks
- 5-year limited warranty
Clean Stream also has some pretty sweet options available:
- Placement of the inlet duct, gas, and power cord on either left or right side of afterburner
- Various color options available for the base and control panel (black is standard)
- Optional quick-clamp connection ducting in galvanized, stainless, or various colors
- Remote control panel for outdoor installations
Clean Stream Afterburners: Ready to Purchase? You've Got Options!
Ready to purchase a Clean Stream Afterburner? Review the below product page for details.
You couldn’t ask for a more supportive team to help you get started. When we partner with vendors, we become a sales distributor and educate ourselves to answer your questions. If we can’t answer a question, we’ll consult with Clean Stream to get it answered.
CoffeeTec’s Gift To You
Ready to purchase a Clean Stream Afterburner? You couldn’t ask for a more supportive team to help you get started. When we partner with vendors, we become a sales distributor and educate ourselves to answer your questions. If we can’t answer a question, we’ll consult with Primo Roasting to get it answered.
And, when you purchase a product from one of CoffeeTec’s vendor partners like Primo Roasting, you also receive the below benefits — our gift to you:
We Can Help You Afford It
And don’t forget about our incredible Roaster’s Choice Lending Program that lets the nation’s top lenders compete for your business with their best financing offers. We just made the prospect of owning a Primo Roaster even more affordable!
Join the CoffeeTec Community
Of course, no matter what you purchase from CoffeeTec, whether it’s one of our 3,000+ products in our online store, or you invest in our consulting services, you automatically become a part of our CoffeeTec Community, where you’re kept in the loop on our specials, deals, informative blogs, and more.