1 Pound - 2010 Renegade Sample Roaster - Used
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
Awesome Little Sample Roaster!
This 2010 Renegade 1 lb. roaster is a capable little roaster that can do it all! It has multiple real-time digital readouts for both bean and environment temps. It allows you to run 100 gram sample batches of green while giving you much more data regarding each coffee sample roast.
This is a perfect way to dial in profiles. The variable drum and air speeds combined with a Watlow Easy touch controller allows preprogramming and user profiles for roasting coffee.
Current owner simply no longer needs the machine with their current roastery set up. Run time on this guy is minimal. Only couple roasts a month! Hasn't been used for last 2 years. Perfect running condition.
Remember that goal in sample roasting is to ultimately save you effort, time, and money in creating the perfect roast profile that can scale up. It gives you the opportunity to dial in a roast at a fraction of the cost.
Renegade Roaster Design Group as been building coffee roasters of multiple sizes since 2000 out of El Cajon, California. Service and parts are readily available. http://www.renegaderoasters.com/
- 1/4" mild steel plate construction with a mild steel drum and mild steel blades
- Circular cooling tray that has a perforated bottom cooled with room air.
- Maximum batch capacity : 1 pound (454 gr)
- Roast capacity per hour: 3 - 1 Pound Batches (or up to five, 100 gr Sample roasts)
- Electric Requirements: Service Voltage: 120 60 Htz, SINGLE PHASE
- Gas Requirements: Propane (Currently converted to use Natural Gas