3 Kilo: Diedrich IR-3 with Afterburner - lightly used and well cared for
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
Current Model 2008 Diedrich IR-3 with Afterburner makes a perfect coffeehouse display roaster - even great for teaching classes - or just low volume production. The roaster is in great working condition and has been lightly used - about 250-300 lbs per week. Bearings have been replaced and an extra set of OEM bearings are included.
Original owner and only operator.
Original Operational Manuals are included.
Selkirk Exhaust Stack available also.
- Single Roast Range: 1-7 lbs; 0.453-3 Kg
- Max Hourly Roast Output: 25 lbs; 11 Kg
- Roaster Weight Empty: 360 lbs; 164 Kg
- Floor Space required including exhaust air outlet: 27" x 35"; 685.8 mm x 889 mm
- Roaster overall height w/ funnel: 68" 1727.2 mm
- Roaster overall Length w/ exhaust outlet: 32.5"; 825.5 mm
- Gas consumption (normal/est roasting rate): 9,280 BTU/Hour 2.7 Kilowatts
- Maximum Gas consumption possible 16,000 BTU/Hour 4.7 Kilowatts
- Electrical supply: Volts AC (USA) 110 60 Hz 7.2 A
- Exhaust duct air flow: 196 Cubic Feet Minute (CFM)
- Exhaust duct diameter: 6" 152.4 mm