CheckPoint Portable Gas Analyzer
THIS GAS ANALYZER from CHECKPOINT is PORTABLE
Measuring and analyzing gas content is a must, whether your packages are few or many. The only real question is: Which testing device suits your operation best?
For smaller production runs, or if you're just getting started with gas flushing, this is a good fit.
When You Need Answers
CheckPoint gives you all the answers you'll need and in seconds. There's nothing complicated about it: no need to adjust the flow, no need to compensate for temperature, no worries about cross-sensitivity or other technical issues.
Simply power it up and start testing. It's proven sensor technology ensures accurate and reliable measurements every time.
- Easy to operate - no training required Robust design - will withstand many years of operation Ergonomic design
- Ready to use, right from the box
- Available for either oxygen or combined oxygen & carbon dioxide measurement
- Stores the last 9 measurements
- Battery-powered, up to 2,000 measurements
- Available with standard batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Standard, low-cost syringes
- Easy two-button automatic offset calibration
- Oxygen sensor is immune to carbon dioxide
|Oxygen Version (Electrochemical)||
Oxygen & Carbon Dioxide Version
(Electrochemical and dual-beam infrared)
|Key Features||Not cross-sensitive to alcohol, carbon monoxide, or carbon dioxide. (Electrochemical sensors are consumable sensors)||Not cross-sensitive to alcohol, carbon monoxide, or carbon dioxide. (Electrochemical sensors are consumable sensors)|
|Sample Volume||23 ml||23 ml|
|Sample Time||15 sec||15 sec|
|Measuring Range||0 - 100%||0 - 100%|
|Resolution||0.1% oxygen||0.1% oxygen and carbon dioxide|
|Sensor accuracy at 1% O2 7 20% CO2||Better than +/- 0.25 oxygen||Better than +/- 0.25% oxygen and better than +/- 2% carbon dioxide|
2.9 x 2.5 x 5.3 in (HxWxD) 74 x 63 x 135 mm (HxWxD)
|2.9 x 2.5 x 5.3 in (HxWxD) 74 x 63 x 135 mm (HxWxD)|
|Weight||1.1 lb 0.5 kg||1.1 lb 0.5 kg|
|Power Supply||Battery-powered, standard AA batteries or rechargeable (both up to 2,000 measurements)||Battery-powered, standard AA batteries or rechargeable (both up to 2,000 measurements)|
|Options||Standard consumable kit (Part No. 280244)||Standard consumable kit (Part No. 280244)|
|Third-Party Software Compatibility||None||None|
Consumable Kit includes:
- 1,000 septums, 15 mm grey, soft
- 30 needles, Needle Kit 0.5 mm
- 10 Water Trap Filters (0.2)
- Sample Hose Assembly Kit. 1 pc
HOW IT WORKS
After power-up, the unit is ready to use Insert the syringe through a septum and into the package. Start the test at the touch of a button. During the test process, a small gas sample is automatically drawn into the analyzer. After 15 seconds, the results appear on the display. The last 9 measurements are stored in the unit.