Coffee Moisture & Density Meter by Lighttells. Model MD500
FREE SHIPPING IN JAN/FEB 2021, CONTINENTAL USA!
LIGHTTELLS MOISTURE & DENSITY METER. MODEL MD500.
Moisture meter with density reading. Meter reads for cherry, parchment, green beans, and roasted beans. Portable. Easier to use. Fill coffee beans to the hopper, choose bean type, and then click measure. See the result! The MD500 has a unique weight calibration to obtain accurate density reading. You can download all history measurements into your computer to archive the results.
WHY YOU NEED A MOISTURE AND DENSITY ANALYZER
Moisture analyzer saves you money when you learn water moisture is higher than you thought. The density analyzer reflects the hardness of coffee beans. For the roaster, this means he/she needs to know shrinkage % of the beans before the roast. It helps you to determine the storage environment of the beans by checking the moisture level of roasted and green beans. Moisture level influences cupping quality.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% for moisture content and 1.2 g/L for density
- Repeatability: 0.20% for moisture content
- Measurement Range: 1 to 40% mc depends on bean types
- Operating Environment: 5 to 40 degC
- Dimensions (main unit): 212(L) x 150(W) x 202(H) mm or 8.3"(L) x 5.9"(W) x 7.9"(H)
- Dimensions (funnel): 139(D) x 90(H )mm or 5.4"(D) x 3.5"(H)
- Weight: 1050 g or 2.3 lbs
- Power Supply:
- Power Adapter: 110V/220V to 5V
- 3.7V/2300 mAh Lithium battery
- Charging time (0 to 100%): 6.5 hrs
- Working time: 20 hrs continuous working per full charge
- Sample Cell: 250 ml Volume, 50-240 g
- Data Output to PC: micro USB cable