Coffee Roast Color Analyzer/Reader w/New Carrying Case by Lighttells. Model CM100.
LIGHTTELLS COFFEE ROAST COLOR ANALYZER/READER w/NEW CARRYING CASE. MODEL CM100.
This coffee roast color analyzer helps you read and classify the roasting degree, or the delta, between whole bean and ground in order to get a better understanding of the roasting curve & roasting result as well as the consistency.
Ultimately you'll have better quality control
Whether you are a roasting vendor, coffee shop owner, or home roaster, the Lighttells color reader supports fast key, has high accuracy measurements, and can work up to 6 continuous hours.
Easy to carry as well as easy to store, this is frankly the most bang for the buck on the market.
SCAA-Compliant Standard Instrument
One of the few color readers in the world approved by the SCAA which sets the standards for reliable, accurate instruments for measuring roasted coffee beans and coffee grounds.
- NIR photometer tells the caramelization from the coffee beans or ground
- Same as Agtron measurements using "Gourmet" scale
- Short warm-up time (1 min) One-touch quick measuring key
- Long battery working hour (up to 6 hours of continuous use)
- Support using while battery charging
- Support auto-power off setting stores up to 100 measurement results
- Support both SCAA and Common name
- Working time: 6 hours continuous
- Warm-up time: 60 seconds
- Accuracy: Great . . . reads in both SCAA and Agtron scale
- Housing material: ABS and Aluminum
- Product Size (including bean dish): 123.4 mm L x 123.4 mm W x 132 mm H
- Measure Area: 49 cm squared
- Panel Size: 1.6" 128x64 mono OLED
- Light: Infrared LED Sensor: Infrared sensor
- Log: 100
- Operating temperature: 0-50 degrees C Storage temperature: -10 thru 60 degrees C
- Power Consumption: 1.7W
- Charging Power: 5V, 2A
- Charging Method: MicroUSB Port
- Battery Capacity: Li-ion 1150 mAH Battery
The case is a lightweight carrying case to protect and transport the Lighttells meter. Case with meter about 5 lbs 11" x 7 " x 5 " deep.
Note: Ships from factory in Taiwan via DHL - so allow 4 to 6 days for delivery. Cost of delivery depends on your location - let us know where you live and we can get your complete cost.
Download User Manual Video showing how stable the CM100 is among 5 different SN of CM100.