Dry Storage Bins - 228 lbs. Green / 138 lbs. Roasted Bean Capacity - Made In USA - New
228 lbs. Green / 138 lbs. Roasted
Mobile Food Grade Storage Bins
A successful roastery is made up of the sum of its parts, all working together to deliver a great product to your customers. This includes coffee bean storage — an often forgotten but unsung hero of good coffee roastery practices.
CoffeeTec brings you a perfect solution for your green and roasted coffee bean storage that helps you alleviate
- Poor use of limited floor space.
- Injuries that can come with repetitive bending, lifting, and moving heavy sacks.
- Product contamination from porous burlap sacks that can attract bacteria and foreign matter.
With a good storage system in place, you’ll also save time. Daily chores involving storage upkeep are able to be performed more quickly, providing better working economies.
STORAGE BIN FEATURES
All bins are US-made, which means fast turnaround. No waiting on materials to be shipped from overseas.
- Made of food-grade, BPA-free polymer resin
- Fully enclosed removable lid
- Safe for outside storage down to -20 Fahrenheit
- Sturdy, fully welded US steel frame with food-grade powder coating
- Translucent bins to see fill lines
- Great for pallet racking! (bins are non-stackable)
- Custom logo and color options to match your roastery’s branding (quantity of 15 or more)
- Each bin and steel frame combo has a 2,600-lb max weight capacity; actual volume varies depending on density of material used (green vs. roasted beans).
- All bins are pallet-wrapped and strapped, shipped directly to you fully assembled. The only piece you have to (easily) attach is the bean chute, tucked into each bin before wrapping.
- All of the feet of the welded steel bin frames are designed with a compatible hole pattern to fit the kits.
- Fork pockets come standard on the 295 & 320 gallon bins. They are optional if not desired. Not available on the 46 & 66 gallon bins due to size constraints. However, they can still be used with forklift or pallet jack as frame supports.
- Caster Kits (OPTIONAL) come with 2 universal swivel, locking wheels and 2 fixed wheels, along with hardware for installation, and can withstand up to 5,000 pounds.
- Bins are self-discharging (manual operation with easy-slide handle), OR with bottom and side automated pneumatic discharge (OPTIONAL)
46 Gallon / 228 lbs. Green/128 lbs. Roasted Coffee Bin
STORAGE BIN SPECIFICATIONS
|CAPACITY - GALLONS/CUBIC FEET||46 Gallons/6 cu. ft.|
|CAPACITY COFFEE BEANS - GREEN||228 lbs.|
|CAPACITY COFFEE BEANS - ROASTED||138 lbs.|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS OF FRAME - FRONT TO BACK||34"|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS OF FRAME - SIDE TO SIDE||36.5"|
|OVERALL HEIGHT OF BIN IN FRAME WITH LID||43"|
|EMPTY WEIGHT||145 lbs.|
|HANDLE & DOOR MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|SAFE WORKING LOAD||2600 lbs.|
OPTIONS (Additional price)
AUTOMATED DOOR - 46 & 295 Gallon Bins
|AUTOMATED DOOR - 66 & 320 Gallon Bins||$500|
|CASTER KIT - Bolt right to bottom of frame feet. Hardware included.||$250|
|BIN EXTENSION - 23 Cubic Feet Add-On Section (874 lbs. Green / 529 lbs. Roasted Coffee) for 295 & 325 Gallon Bins Only||$430|
ADDITIONAL SIZES & ADD-ON SECTION (link to listing)