CT's Brought On Another Vendor: Primo Roasters
Primo Roasting Hand-Crafts Gorgeous Coffee Roasters That Are Easy to Use, Reliable, and Produce Phenomenal Roasted Beans
We’re on a roll, folks! We’ve just added another company, Primo Roasting Equipment, to our growing CoffeeTec Vendor Network — connecting you to interesting, quality, affordable coffee roasting products made by manufacturing innovators. Here’s a quick rundown of why we love them and why you will too:
Who Is Primo Roasting Equipment?
Based in Orange County’s county seat of Santa Ana, California, Primo Roasting Equipment is regarded as a manufacturing leader with more than 27 years of expertise and experience.
The Primo Roasting team, led by Brandon Miller, is energetic and passionate about hand-building beautiful coffee roasters from high-quality American steel in a range of five sizes to suit every coffee roastery or cafe’s need — from 2.5 kilos to 30 kilos.
What Sets Primo Roasters Apart?
Primo Roasting Equipment’s full line of hand-made roasters uses specially designed paddle mechanisms to move the coffee in the drum efficiently, creating an even roast throughout the beans. The variable rotation speed allows different batch sizes to be roasted on the same machine.
The drum, airflow, and paddles keep the movement of the beans consistent inside the drum. And, the precise hot airflow roasts the beans with as little drum contact as possible. The result? You get a steady bean pattern and a consistent, quality roast.
Here are a few more features we love:
- The machines roast and cool simultaneously, with individual exhaust for cooling and roasting air.
- The use of automated gas control with infrared ceramic burner technology ensures ease of use and consistent batch quality control.
- The two-stage temperature controller and automatic thermal control come standard on all Primo roasters. The former allows you maximum control of your roasting profile, and the latter make continuous production easy and reliable.
From 2.5 to 30 Kilos, There’s Something For Everyone! Let’s Take A Quick Tour:
2.5-Kilo Primo Roaster PRI-TT-EC With Chaff Cyclone
With its 7-lb. drum, the PRI-TT-EC 2.5-kilo roaster is designed to roast batch sizes between 3-7 pounds and a roasting capacity of 23 lbs per hour.
- The PRI-TT-EC was specially developed for small shop roasters. It is perfect for producing, testing, and perfecting small quantities of roasted coffee.
5-Kilo Primo Roaster PRI-T With Chaff Cyclone
With its 12-lb. drum, the PRI-T 5-kilo roaster can roast batch sizes between 5-12 pounds, and a roasting capacity of 40 lbs per hour.
- Like the PRI-TT-EC, the PRI-T is specially developed for small shop roasters. It is perfect for producing, testing, and perfecting small quantities of roasted coffee.
14-Kilo Primo Roaster PRI-20 With Chaff Cyclone
- With its 35-lb. drum, the PRI-20 14-kilo roaster can roast batch sizes between 20-35 pounds, and a roasting capacity of 100 lbs per hour.
- Like the PRI-TT-EC and PRI-T, the PRI-20 is specially developed for small shop roasters interested in roasting, testing, and mastering specialty coffee.
20-Kilo Primo Roaster PRI-35 With Chaff Cyclone
- With its 45-lb. drum, the PRI-35 20-kilo roaster can roast batch sizes between 30-45 pounds, and a roasting capacity of 140 lbs per hour.
- The PRI-35 is specially developed for small shop roasters interested in roasting, testing, and mastering specialty coffee.
30-Kilo Primo Roaster PRI-50 With Chaff Cyclone
- With its 70-lb. drum, the PRI-50 30-kilo roaster can roast batch sizes between 35-70 pounds, and a roasting capacity of 225 lbs per hour.
- The PRI-35 is specially developed for those looking to move to production roasting.
Primo Roasters Are A Beauty Of A Roasting Beast!
You know what makes these roasters even better? For no extra cost, you can get your roaster beautifully custom painted in one of six colors: red, royal blue, hunter green, black, canary yellow, or burgundy. You can also work with Primo to add your company logo for an additional fee.
And to keep this beauty of a roasting beast in full working order, every one of Primo Roasting Equipment’s line of roasters includes a two-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on workmanship. For full product details, be sure to review the long list of features and specifications that you’ll find on each product page.
How Can A Primo Roaster Benefit My Business?
The Tea & Coffee Trade Journal has this to say about Primo Roasting Equipment, which pretty much sums up why you might consider one:
“Primo roasters have a wide range of possible roast times and temperature curves and is something of an incredible price bargain. They are beautiful and would show off any coffee retail shop, and yet they deliver the ultimate goal: great tasting coffee.”
CoffeeTec’s Gift To You
Ready to purchase a Primo roaster? You couldn’t ask for a more supportive team to help you get started. When we partner with vendors, we become a sales distributor and educate ourselves to answer your questions. If we can’t answer a question, we’ll consult with Primo Roasting to get it answered.
And, when you purchase a product from one of CoffeeTec’s vendor partners like Primo Roasting, you also receive the below benefits — our gift to you:
We Can Help You Afford It
And don’t forget about our incredible Roaster’s Choice Lending Program that lets the nation’s top lenders compete for your business with their best financing offers. We just made the prospect of owning a Primo Roaster even more affordable!
Join the CoffeeTec Community
Of course, no matter what you purchase from CoffeeTec, whether it’s one of our 3,000+ products in our online store, or you invest in our consulting services, you automatically become a part of our CoffeeTec Community, where you’re kept in the loop on our specials, deals, informative blogs, and more.