PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: Dry Bean Storage Bins
Offering Safe, Efficient Handling and Storage of
Your Green or Roasted Coffee Beans
A successful roastery is made up of the sum of its parts, all working together to deliver a great product to your customers. This includes coffee bean storage — an often forgotten but unsung hero of good coffee roastery practices. It plays a role in your roastery’s sanitation and compliance efforts, can improve efficiency and workflow, and impact your profitability.
CoffeeTec is always on the lookout for quality products that will support every aspect of your coffee roastery’s success, so we’re excited to add this product line of dry goods storage bins to our product catalog.
CoffeeTec Solves Your Roastery Inefficiencies: More Time, Space, and Consistency Brings Less Risk
We help you address all of the back-of-house inefficiencies roasters the world over have faced, including:
- Poor use of limited floor space
- Injuries that can come with repetitive bending, lifting, and moving heavy sacks
- Product contamination from porous burlap sacks that can attract bacteria and foreign matter
With a good storage system in place, you’ll also save time. Daily chores involving storage upkeep are able to be performed more quickly, providing better working economies.
Storage Bin Features and Benefits
All bins are US-made, which means fast turnaround. No waiting on materials to be shipped from overseas.
- Made of food-grade, BPA-free polymer resin
- Fully enclosed removable lid
- Safe for outside storage down to -20 Fahrenheit
- Sturdy, fully welded US steel frame with food-grade powder coating
- Translucent bins to see fill lines
- Bins are self-discharging (manual operation with easy-slide handle), with bottom and side discharge options
- Great for pallet racking! (bins are non-stackable)
- Custom logo and color options to match your roastery’s branding (quantity of 15 or more)
Each bin and steel frame combo has a 2,600-lb max weight capacity; actual volume varies depending on density of material used (green vs. roasted beans).
All bins are pallet-wrapped and strapped, shipped directly to you fully assembled. The only piece you have to (easily) attach is the bean chute, tucked into each bin before wrapping.
Automated pneumatic discharge doors and caster kits are also available. See individual product listings. We’re happy to talk you through what works best for your set-up.
All of the feet of the welded steel bin frames are designed with a compatible hole pattern to fit the kits. Caster Kits come with 2 universal swivel, locking wheels and 2 fixed wheels, along with hardware for installation, and can withstand up to 5,000 pounds.
Product Line: Which Size Is Right For You?
Bins come in four sizes. Click the product buttons under each item to view full product details and specs on product page.
Ready to Purchase? You’ve Got Options!
Ready to add a storage bin to your setup? You couldn’t ask for a more supportive team to help you get started. Feel free to view the above product pages and contact Sales at 800-999-1600.
Of course, no matter what you purchase from CoffeeTec, whether it’s one of our 3,000+ products in our online store, or you invest in our consulting services, you automatically become a part of our CoffeeTec Community, where you’re kept in the loop on our specials, deals, informative blogs, and more.