1 kilo: Joper Cast Iron Roaster - PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR QUOTE
JOPER CAST IRON DEMONSTRATION 1 KILO ROASTER - Building roasters in cast iron and carbon steel is the age old style being brought back to life in the Joper Foundry Works. They have also added the latest in low gas technology, energy saving motors, fans and controls to produce the lowest possible noise level and strong enough to run 24 hours!
Multiple thermocouples and temperature displays give the roastmaster total knowledge of incoming air and bean temperature. The drum is a dual wall design with highly adjustable air flow with an exclusive heat transfer system and powerful cooling. Heat and convection system feeds a remote mounted chaff collection and removal system for keeping your chimney clean.
You will get 4-5 roast per hour and in case of small batches...you can go all the way down to 1/3 capacity and still retain in control.
Please contact Coffeetec (1 800 999 1600) for pricing
- Width: Left to Right: 32" (815 mm) including control panel and remote chaff collector.
- Length: Front to Back: 50" (1265 mm) including the exit spout to the remote chaff collector.
- Loading Height: 38" (960 mm) - Normally located on table or stand.
- Shipping Weight: 475 lbs.
- Exhaust Pipe: 4" diameter
- Electrical: 220 V 60 Hz 8 A
- Heat Source: Natural gas, propane or electric.
- Burner Power: 35,851 Btu
- All controls are manual/operator adjustable to match and follow natural bean development. Controls will not allow you to overheat.
- Built to UL 295 Standards. Learn more at UL Standards
Note: Crating and freight costs are not included. Origin is Europe.
Color - $300
Standard color is black with silver but you can customize it to your hearts content using the colors below. When selecting the color for your Roaster Body . . . these RAL Colors are all available - your local Automotive paint shop will also have examples of the same. Choose and it will be done! Additional charge for Custom RAL Paint Colors.