Destoner/Loader Transfer - please call or email to complete purchase
This is the best solution for loading your Netweigh or any other storage unit you may choose . . . the idea is to load the product and leave any stones behind or anything heavier than the actual coffee bean itself. Arranged for a variable speed configuration to allow for green bean loading or even something light like tea - so total flexibility.
A destoner with its bin and capability of hooking up a vacuum loader. It removes stones and other dense particles; stainless steel separator Adjustable flow, steel frame with 4 locking casters. Stone collection drawer. The destoning bin can be installed up to 200 feet from vacuum chamber. You can convey and de-stone up to 1200 lbs/hr. The plastic hopper can be made to fit any cooler with an outlet from 13-32 inches.
- Remote Aveyor Destoning Loader . . . consist of a de-stoning inlet hopper (17" x 17" x 30") with fluidized separator that will process up to 2000 Pounds Per Hour (PPH) of roasted coffee beans up to a distance of 75 feet, however this configuration is proposed for only 15 feet (extra hose available). Receiving unit on casters.
- 1.2 cuft Vacuum Collection Chamber - stainless food grade proceeded by roasted bean decelerator. This unit not including mounting - as that is a part of installation.
- Remote Controls and remote Vacuum Pump. Added remote vac speed control for fine tuning the lift and transport Hoses for this proposal calculated for 15' between major components as per drawing . . . but can be in any configuration to fit your loading need.
- Dimensions: 17.5 X 17.5 X 33.5 high with casters OR Cut to Fit 17 x 17 x 13 " and higher
- Note: Can be cut down to 9" without casters
- Made in the USA.