Universal Packaging Vertical Form & Fill Machine - Used
This machine recently has been checked out by the same technician that originally installed it. After less than 100 hours use, it was simply not used again due to changes in business. Per the tech, due to this, the electronics on the machine need to be replaced to accommodate newer technology. The machine's mechanical status is solid and in like-new condition.
Buyer would need to connect with the technician who has reported parts are available and he can do the work to bring it to full operating condition. Reported that once completed, new owner would have themselves a $100,000+ valued machine.
This machine is being sold as-is condition including the technician's contact information.
Call sales @ 650-556-1333 to discuss details
This machine does it all! Say hello to Universal Packaging's VFFS, Series 1500 CSBB. Purchased brand new/single owner - used less than 100 hours!. It's a 2002 model coming with the All-Fill Auger filler for grounds, UPI Scale for net weighing beans, and a gas flush assembly system.
It also boasts a degassing valve applicator and market thermal transfer printer. It's capable of producing a variety of frac packs and bags. Comes with 3 forming collars and tubes, one for each bag type including gas flushing and valve application.
Due to personal, family, and health issues, the current owner is having to sacrifice this incredible machine. It's located in Iowa in storage.
2002 Universal Packaging Vertical Form & Fill, Series 1500 CSBB
- Purchased new, single owner
- Used less than 100 hours
- All-Fill Auger filler for grounds
- UPI Scale for net weighing beans
- Gas flush assembly system
- Degassing valve applicator
- Market thermal transfer printer
- Capable of producing:
- Up to 3 1/2” wide x 2 1/4” frac packs
- Square bottom 8-16 oz. gusseted flat bags
- 5 lb./12” square bottom gusseted flat bags
- 3 forming collars and tubes (one for each bag type including gas flushing and valve application)
- Electric pack-off conveyor
This is a prime opportunity for a roastery looking to move into or upgrade to one of them most complete VFFS systems made!