1 kilo: Joper BSR 1 Shop Roaster - READY TO SHIP NOW
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- JOPER Roasters are made with High-Quality CAST IRON components and hand craft individually for best Roast quality, control and consistency.
- Roasting drum with double wall and special mixing paddles to ensure optimal movement and mixing for excellent roasting results.
- Great roasting consistency, which allows high uniformity in the grain.
- The flow of hot air, that allows the beans to be roasted via convection is controlled and adjusted by manual damper.
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate suction of the cooling and roasting fans.
- Drum bearings in cast iron housings remotely mounted away from the hot roaster wall for extra-long life. All bearings and seals are SKF brand.
- Separate cyclone with high Efficiency of separation and easy emptying of the bin for chaff.
- 3 separate Premium Efficiency IE2 motors. All direct drive for quietness and low maintenance: Drum drive, roaster fan and cooler fan.
- Cooler with large surface, one discharge door, agitator with separate drive and high-pressure fan to quickly cool the beans to the required temperature to lock in the aroma.
- Easy operator control with sight glass to see how your beans are flowing inside the drum.
- Sampler trier, temperature digital controller is provided to enable the roasting process to be monitored all time.
- 2 thermocouples: Bean temperature and exhaust air temperature.
- Atmospheric gas burner with low emissions (Low NOx) with complete gas train and all safety accessories.
- Adjustable flame modulation of gas burner 0-100% with manual control always just a touch away.
- Fuel Type: Propane gas (LPG) or natural gas (LNG).
- Heating: As optional the roaster can be supply with electric oven with resistance elements.
- Fully insulated with high temperature insulation blanket making the roaster very quiet and high energy efficient.
- Electric control board to check and control the roasting process, with temperature digital displays, On/Off switches, emergency button and all security components.
- Gas and electric safety device with standards rules.
- Designed and developed to allow low maintenance.
- Side and rear doors to simplify access to the interior of the roaster, during normal maintenance and cleaning of the various components.
- Service hours counter included.
- Simplified installation and setting–up.
- Operating side standard: Left.
- JOPER roasters are built for long haul, one can run with them multiple shifts, 7 days a week.
- Color is Black (RAL 9005) in the body of roaster and with silver details (RAL 9006) in the cooler and hopper ring.
- Analogue gauge to measure the gas pressure in the burner
|Green Coffee Batch Capacity (Max)||1kg/2lb|
|Batch Capacity (Minimum Advised)||0.5kg/1lb|
|Capacity per hour (Depending of type of coffee)||4kg/9lb|
|Operation Control Type||Manual|
|Airflow control (Damper)||Manual|
|Type of cooling||Air Ambient|
|Temperature sensors (2)||Bean and Exhaust air|
|Operation type burner||Manual|
|Fuel Type||Propane Gas (LPG)|
|Burner power LPG (G30)||LPG 7kW/23,885BTU/hr|
|Burner power LNG (G20)||LNG 12kW/40,945BTU/hr|
|Inlet Pressure LNG||20mBar/8"WC|
|Inlet Pressure LPG||37mBar/14.9"WC|
|Inlet gas supply connection||½” Female NPT on roaster|
|Voltage 3 Phase||208V 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||58" x 37" x 47"|
|Net Weight (Roaster + cyclone)||170kg/375lb|
|Shipping crate (L x W x H)||62" x 46" x 56"|