1 kilo Probat Probatino - Used - Excellent Condition
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
You Don't See These Come Through Often...
This is the classic 1 kilo Probat Probatino Roaster and she's in excellent condition.
The current owner originally purchased it in May 2018. It has less than 150 hours on it - just broken in, right?!!! This beautiful roaster would be perfect if you're looking for a sample or boutique-style roaster that's super high quality but aren't wanting to pay 16-20K for a new model of similar quality.
A straightforward roasting operation with digital time and temperature display creates excellent bean patterns. This is due to the special shovel mechanism that mixes the coffee evenly.
This little gem is awesome for both production and testing. Fun to compare to its bigger Probat brothers and sisters, as it is a solid, Probat with an outstanding roast quality and reputation.
The heating element runs natural gas. Motors are 110 volt. The approximate weight is 363 lbs.
Comes with a separate roasting cyclone for effective chaff separation (see pictures).
Definitely in a class of its own!
Better take a look at this one - it's going to be gone quick!
|LOCATION:||North Central U.S.|
|ROAST CAPACITY:||Up to 8.8 lbs. p/hr.
Probatino 1 Kg Commercial Coffee Roaster Performance Data:
- Typical roasting time: 10-20 min
- Recommended batch size: 1 Kg Green Beans
- Hourly output Approx. : 4 Kg Roasted Coffee
Dimensions and Weight:
- System Voltage (Single Phase): 230V / 50hz, 110V / 60hz, others on request
- Consumption per selected heating type (At nominal output): Natural Gas < 0.14 M³/BATCH
- Power Consumption of Motors: < 0.24 KWH/BATCH
- Length: 1200 mm
- Width: 500 mm
- Height: 930 mm
- Weight: 115 Kg
- Modified design with sight glass and control panel facing the operator
- Consistent, homogenous roast using Probat-specific air-to-bean ratio
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling
- Maximum flexibility thanks to infinitely adjustable gas regulation
- Reliable heating provided by proven burner technology
- Easy setting of the drum gap
Since 1868, PROBAT has stood for pioneering solutions in the processing of coffee. They have become the world market leader in machinery and systems for the coffee and food industry. They boast consistently high-quality coffee, best life-cycle costs and performance, and individual
Probat's vision expresses what we plan to achieve over the coming years: Everyone, who wants to learn about roasting and processing coffee, asks PROBAT first.