1 lb: US Roasters Drum Roaster - Used
US Roaster 1 lb Drum Roaster - Used
This is a perfect Demonstration Style Sample roaster (Used, but looks literally - brand new) where you want to custom roast a pound of coffee for the customer - and at the same time show how it is done back in your production plant. If you had lots and lots of samples to process - this may not be the best choice as often you are only wanting to roast 80-100 grams of coffee to make a buying decision. . . so call us to discuss options. Use this as intended and you have great control in producing coffee on a smaller scale.
LIKE NEW - US Roaster Corp. one pound sample roaster Mfg. June of 2012, #977, but was installed in a store in 2013 where it was only used a few times - then closed and a new store open a couple of years later and only used it for demo reasons. Totally clean, as you can see. The company opening the last store had bigger machinery so this ended up being more image than operation. Last roast was in July of 2018.
- Plugs into normal 120 V 60 Hz Electrical Outlet
- Capable of up to 4 roasts per hour.
- Uses Natural Gas at 8000 BTU, but can be changed to propane.
- Variable speed exhaust fan - this makes it really easy for rapid heat up and cool down plus roast control.
- Push-button controls - real easy to operate as all the temp detail is right before your eyes.
- Heavy-duty stainless drum, cooler screen, and cooler liner.
- Cast iron burners.
- Adjustable legs make for easy moving.
- Removable cooler.
- 3" Exhaust ducting, 2 elbows, clamps and 15' length . . . is included - great savings on installation.
- Weighs 100 lbs - shipping weight is 200 lbs with pipes and crating.
- Crating Dimensions: 30” x 24” x 36” -allow a minimum of 18" clearance for service.
For inquiries or to purchase call oremail Sales@CoffeeTec.com
PLEASE CALL FOR SHIPPING DETAILS