12 kilo P2/12 Probat - Used
This is a P12/2 Probat, in Excellent Condition!
Comes with a Separate Cyclone, Curve Following Capabilities & Works With Cropster Replay!
Wow! Check out this solid, beautiful, and well taken care of 12 kilo Probat P2/12 roaster. It's an excellent machine for specialty coffee roasting.
The P series Probat was designed to be user-friendly and precise, delivering perfect roast results. Intuitive to use, easy for beginners to learn. Experts still have configuration options for delving deeper into the roaster, offering even more scope for individualization.
- It can connect to Cropster for logging and roast replay.
- This sweetheart does simultaneous roasting and cooling.
- It has a special shovel mechanism for optimum mixing.
- Infinitely adjustable heating ensures stable roasting profiles.
- Straight forward operation with digital time and temperature display.
- Separate cyclone with a particularly high degree of separation.
- Easy emptying of the bin for chaff.
- Single motor concept with direct drives.
- Removable sidewalls for simplified servicing.
- Hand crank for emptying the roaster in cases of power outages.
In production, this workhorse can roast up to 7,000+ lbs. a week, depending on roast. On a strong 10 hr. production day, a max 25 lb. batch @ 4 batches p/hr. would roast over 7,000+ lbs. of coffee in a week, with no problems. Probat's are strong, solid machines that carry the reputation that holds up.
The current owner is upgrading and going to miss this guy, badly.
|INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:||External Cyclone
|CAPACITY:||25 lbs. p/batch, 4 batches p/hr.
Since 1868, PROBAT has stood for pioneering solutions in the processing of coffee. They have become the world market leader in machinery and systems for the coffee and food industry. They boast consistently high-quality coffee, best life-cycle costs and performance, and individual
Probat's vision expresses what we plan to achieve over the coming years: Everyone, who wants to learn about roasting and processing coffee, asks PROBAT first.