NEW - 14 Kilo Primo Roaster Model PRI-20 With Cyclone
Experience Primo Roasting
Made In The USA!
In all machine sizes, Primo roasters use specially designed paddle mechanisms to move the coffee in the drum efficiently, creating an even roast throughout the beans. The variable rotation speed allows different batch sizes to be roasted on the same machine.
The drum, airflow, and paddles keep the movement of the beans consistent inside the drum. The precise hot airflow roasts the beans with as little drum contact as possible. Primo roaster’s features create a steady bean pattern and a consistent, quality roast.
The high processing quality of the Primo PRI series is partly thanks to its premium design. The machines roast and cool simultaneously, with individual exhaust for cooling and roasting air. The use of automated gas control with infrared ceramic burner technology ensures ease of use and consistent batch quality control. The two-stage temperature controller with automatic thermal control comes standard on all Primo roasters.
The PRI-20 roaster can roast batch sizes between 20-35 pounds and has a roasting capacity of 100 lbs per hour. The PRI-20 is specially developed for smaller businesses. With an output of up to 100 lbs per hour, this roaster is perfect for roasting, testing, and mastering specialty coffee.
Warranty: 2 years parts - Lifetime on workmanship.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Specially designed paddles keep mixing consistent
- Automated two-stage temperature controller
- Adjustable airflow
- Variable drum speed control for different batch sizes
- Roast and cool simultaneously with dual motors
- Independent drum airflow motor to allow consistent roast/airflow and prevent airflow disruption from cooling
- Independent cooling motor to allow efficient cooling without disrupting drum airflow
- Includes independent cyclone for max chaff collection
- Accessible chaff bin for ease of emptying
- Hinged sidewalls to make cleaning easy & simple
- Digital temperature and time display to make roasting simple
- Batch Capacity Est. Loss 15-25%: Green: 35 lbs & Roasted: 25 lbs
- Roasted Capacity per hour total: 100 lbs
- Crated Shipping Weight: 1850 lbs
- Dimensions: 69" High x 66" Deep x 29" Wide
- Electrical: 110V - 25.5A and 220V - 14.5A
- CFM: Roasting = 360 & Cooling = 1125
- Gas Supplied - 3/4" inlet: Natural & Propane Venting: Cooler = 6" & Cyclone
- 6 Colors: Red, Royal Blue, Hunter Green, Black, Canary Yellow, Burgandy (see color chart below)
- Warranty: 2-year parts - Lifetime on workmanship
The CoffeeTec "Trifecta" Bonus
When you purchase a product on CoffeeTec of one of our vendor partner's products, such as Primo Roasters, you also receive the below benefits:
1. CoffeeTec's Exclusive Financing Program.
Keep your cash for other operating expenses!
More than 80% of all U.S. companies utilize some form of equipment financing. With our "Roaster's Choice" Lending Program, instead of working with one lender and wondering if you're getting a good rate, we leverage competition among our network of over a dozen of the nation's top lenders to ensure you're getting the best financing value available.
Click here to go to our full blog description on this exciting new program.
2. Subsequent Purchase Discounts.
3. One Hour of Complimentary Roastery Consulting.
Join the CoffeeTec Community
Of course, no matter what you purchase from CoffeeTec, whether it’s one of our 3,000+ products in our online store, or you invest in our consulting services, you automatically become a part of our CoffeeTec Community, where you’re kept in the loop on our specials, deals, informative blogs, and more.