15 kilo: Primo Roaster (Model PRI 35) with Chaff Collector- Used
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
Primo make High-Deco in-store, very modern-looking roasting machines that are basic and easy to operate and allow the operator to control every detail of the roast. Remember, the bean is boss and it is your job to watch carefully the bean development and get into setting your completion temperature (set temperature) and allowing the natural rise of heat to perfect your repeated roast settings. The Digital temp controller is designed to sound the upcoming completion so that you can be alerted to the finish steps. The inner workings of this machine are very similar to the IR line of Diedrich roasters except a little more simple.
Serial number 404. Built approximately 2004/5.
- Batch Capacity: Green: 45 lbs & Roasted: 35 lbs
- Roasted Capacity per hour total: 140 lbs
- Crated Shipping Weight: 1850 lbs
- Dimensions: 69" High x 66" Deep x 29" Wide
- Electrical: 110 V = 25.5 Amps & 220 V = 14.5 Amps
- CFM: Roasting = 360 & Cooling = 1125
- Gas Supplied - 3/4 inlet: Natural & Propane Venting: Cooler = 6" & Cyclone
- Two-staged digital temperature controller
- Chaff Cyclone collector
- Brushed Stainless Steel Face Plate
- Aluminum Trim
- IR Burner
- ETL certification
*Note: specifications are for the current model purchased new
Price excludes crating and shipping. This machine is located in Southwest United States.