2 lb.-10 lb. Artisan Air Coffee Roaster - New
Complete Commercial Fluid-Bed Coffee Roaster and Bean Cooling System
In the Continental United States
(Beyond, please contact us for a shipping quote.)
If you’ve been in the coffee roasting industry for any length of time, then you know that convection-powered fluid-bed coffee roasters are easier to clean up, require less roasting time, and often exhibit more roast uniformity than conduction-based drum barrel roasters.
Here’s Why You’ll Love The Artisan Fluid Bed Roaster
Easy clean-up, less roasting time, roast uniformity: These are all strong selling points if you’re looking to roast and deliver consistently great-tasting coffee to your customers. Here are some more reasons why we think you’ll specifically love working with these energy-efficient fluid bed roasters.
Each roaster to be easy to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain. And, they’re incredibly affordable.
- 2 lbs. to full 10 lbs. batch coffee roaster
- 50/60 lbs. per hour production
- 60 amp with 240V, single phase, electrical requirement for the roaster
- 20 amp with 230V, single phase, electrical requirement for 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower
- 10 lbs. Large capacity bean cooler unit
- Energy efficient (only 0.4 kWh per pound electricity usage)
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature readings
- NSF-4 certified for commercial use
- Clean hot air roasting!
- 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower with attachments
- 10 lb bean cooler
- Chaff collector unit
- Polished hopper
- 2x200 Micron Chaff Bags
- 2x400 Micron Chaff Bags
- Thermometer with Type K wire and probe
- Roasting Logbook
- Heat Mittens
- UL, CE, NSF-4 Certification
CONTACT SALES DIRECT @ 650-569-0170 to discuss getting this to your roastery!
Roasters ship within 2 weeks of order placement. US shipments are to any address in the lower 48 states. Please call us for Hawaii and Alaska shipments.
SMALLER ARTISAN ROASTER NEEDED?
Check the smaller Artisan Roaster model, roasting batches from 1/2 lb. to 3 lbs.