2 Used Gump (MPE) 66-F Roller Mill Grinders
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
600 Series GUMP two stage grinder
2 Used Gump (MPE) 66-F Roller Mill Grinders . . . Both for $14,166
2 (Two) Stage Units being sold together - one as a spare as it needs slight repairs. The "spare unit" simply has a damaged bracket and needs a bearing replaced. So you can hook one up immediately (plug and play) while you can take your time in repairing the 2nd identical unit. These units will stay in operation until mid-September.
If by chance you really only want the one working unit then we can come to some price agreement.
- F Series - heads, ideal for precision grinding and particle size control
- Belt Driven - as cleated high torque belts are quieter, cleaner and more secure for precision operation
- Variable Speed power feeder and equal bean distributor to the rolls
- Integrated grinds normalizer and density control with chaff reduction
- Up to 800 pounds (360 Kilo) per hour depending on particle size
- 3 phase power with a 5 HP (4KW) motor 208 volt 60hz
- 25" (635mm) wide x 45" (1149mm) front to back and 71" (1803mm) tall
These units are very well maintained by MPE and professional in-house engineering department. There is an exchange program for re-corrugating the rolls available whenever these rolls reach the time of needing to be re-sharpened - or you take the rolls apart and have them re-corrugated - your choice. They are part of a plant consolidation that is in process of moving right now . These units are not needed in the new operation. 1 of the units was disconnected from the line last month and the other will run another couple of weeks before it too is disconnected.
Contact Coffeetec with your additional questions.