240 kilo Probat 23R ACO Roasting FULL Plant - Used
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
Complete Coffee Roasting Plant Powered by a Probat 23R ACO Roaster
PRICED TO MOVE NOW!
Ok. I've brought you some amazing equipment before. But. wait till you check all this out. I'm still in awe and can't wrap my mind around it!
Here's a COMPLETE turn-key set of equipment to take you from green bean conveyance all the way through to packaging, powered by a 2500 lb. plus p/hour roasting monster - the Probat-Burns 23R ACO roaster. That's over A TON of coffee roasting per hour! It's a 4 bagger for sure! This one with full Allen Bradley automation. And in amazing condition.
But wait, hold tight... there's automation all over the place here. CHECK THE VIDEOS!!! The plant control panel is awesome! You've simply never seen anything like this one.
Complete list of equipment follows. Current condition is shown in the video - intact and ready for disassembly, freight prep, and move it on out. Current owner had plans to relocate this roastery when merging with another coffee entity and after a year of planning and consideration has chosen to sell instead, making this incredible offer available for you. Current location of equipment has been reallocated for other use, SO ALL NEEDS TO GO.
First up, check out the condition of this Probat-Burns model 23R "ACO" (Automatic Clean Out). This roaster's capacity is reported to be 200 to 540 lbs. (90 to 240 kg) @ 4-5 batches per hour (nominal). That's up to 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg) per hour! Yikes!
Read all about this model on Probat-Burns site. Click Here.
Following is dump station, bucket elevator, bean cleaner, destoner, conveyor, distributor, whole bean storage bins, scale system, ribbon blender, drag conveyor, 2 - 777 grinders, ground coffee storage, 2 - VFFS machines, and full electrical panels for all.
No, I'M NOT KIDDING!!! Check out the videos!
SEE THIS FULL PLANT OVERVIEW:
FULL PLANT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 23R ACO Roaster
- 570 lbs./batch
- 3 1/2 to 4 batches p/hr. (green coffee input)
- Roaster feed hopper - 570 lb. capacity
- Roaster recirculation system
- Allen Bradley SLC 500 Programmable Controller
- Allen Bradley DL20 two line display
- ABB Kent Strip Chart Recorder
- ARC 1000 automated controller
- Adjustable roasting programs
- Quench application
- Controls cooling cycle
- Controls destoning cycle
- Automatic Clean Out (ACO)
- Safety Components
- Purge cycle
- Flame Failure Protection
- Burner Control
- Dual Damper Control
- Temperature Recorder
- Digital Temp Controller
- Quench Counter
- Auto Clean-out control
- Excess Temp control
- Roaster interlock
- Dump Station
- 600 lb. mounted in pit
- Chute & guard
- Dust hood with collar & gate
- Bucket Elevator (2 of these)
- 4,000 lbs./hr. green
- Single casing
- Welded steel construction
- 3/4 hp motor 1800 rpm
- 4"x3" buckets at 6" center
- Discharge piping
- Bean Cleaner
- 3,000 - 6,000 lb./hr.
- 1/4 hp direct drive motor @ 520 rpm
- Recirculating system for foreign material removal
- Broken bean reclaiming hopper
- Air tight trash can & chamber
- Manual air flow regulator
- 2 hp motor @ 1800 rpm direct drive
- Cooler & Destoner
- Stirflex destoner
- Stationary downdraft - 1 1/2 hp
- Reduction drive
- Air gate
- Elbow suction
- Discharge assembly
- Suction pipe
- Cooler header
- Fan with 10 hp
- Lift Conveyors (3 of these)
- Gough Tip Lift type
- Horizontal floor section including inlet from destoner
- One 16' vertical section
- Two 7' vertical section
- 5' horizontal roof section
- Two 4' horizontal roof section
- Three 16' vertical section
- One 14' horizontal roof section
- 20' horizontal roof section
- 6 Outlets
- 1/10 hp
- Electrical control panel
- 7 Discharge pipes
- Whole Bean Storage Bins
- 6 total
- 1200 lbs. capacity each
- Scale System
- With hopper, frame, and load cells
- Ribbon Blender
- Drag Conveyor
- 777 Grinder(2 of these)
- Style E
- Surge hopper
- 500 to 2000 lbs./hr.
- 20 hp motor@ 1800 rpm
- Separate elongated scalper with drive guard with 3/4 hp motor @ 1800 rpm
- Ground Coffee Storage Bins
- 2000 lbs. capacity each
- Support frames
- Hayssen Ultima Form, Fill, & Sealing Packaging Machines
- All electrical panels for step up and step down
I'm sure you'll agree this is an extraordinary opportunity to acquire one of the coffee industry's solid set of coffee roasting equipment.
CONTACT SALES DIRECT @ 650-569-0011 to discuss getting this to your roastery!
ABOUT THE BURNS 23R ACO EQUIPMENT
- 200 to 540 lbs. / 90 to 240 kg per batch
- 4-5 batches per hour (nominal)
- Up to 2,500 lbs./1,134 kg per hour
PATENTED PERFORATED DRUM - "R" Series
PROBAT R Series commercial coffee roasters are designed for high-volume roasting across the entire color-development spectrum. Flexible enough to fit any profile, this type of roaster enables repeatable and consistent roasts, batch after batch.
The recirculating versions of our R Series roasters offer greater energy efficiency and reduced emissions. The R Series roasters include an automatic clean-out function that minimizes maintenance. All R Series models feature a double-walled roasting cylinder with a perforated rear cover. The insulated roaster housing has a solid back plate and front door to help retain energy.
The R Series’ solid roasting drum and special paddle mixer mechanism ensure optimal blending, consistent roasting and effortless scalability. A large cooling tray promotes rapid cooling to lock in flavor and aroma.
Analog dampers and burner controls allow the operator to dial in temperature and airflow rate to customize the roast.
Constructed of only the highest-quality components, Burns R Series roasters are exceptionally durable and include numerous built-in health and safety features. All models come standard with an integrated fire suppression system for the roaster, cooler and hot cyclone, and the roaster controls include the latest safety chain design.The proprietary perforated drum gives you a superior convective roast. Beans are heated by the airflow through the drum resulting in better heat transfer through the bean and a more even roast. The perforated design also means greater batch size flexibility.
- Convective heat-transfer technology for lower roasting temperatures and higher air flow
- Roast times between 3.5-15 minutes
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- "R" Series Drum (above)
- Modular design for fast installation
- Space-saving footprint—significantly smaller than solid drum roasters
- Batch size flexibility as low as 200 lbs / 90 kg
- Recirculating system for energy efficiency
- Automated Clean Out (ACO) for product consistency and minimal maintenance
- Stirflex™ cooler for effective cooling
- Safety features to meet local code
- Environmental controls