250k Probat R1500R Roaster - Used
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
3,300 lbs. per/hr. Recirculating-Air Roasting Monster!
- 250k Probat R1500R Roaster
- Buhler LCD touch screen control system
- Green Bean Loader (silo to roaster)
- Connecting Ducting & Stack
Current owner purchased new in 1991 and has been running till current day with no issues. No problems, no defects and no modifications. Still in service, roasting daily. It's being sold due to moving to new location and machine is being replaced with a new Probat. Available end of April!
It comes with a Buhler touch screen control panel and has data logging output for Cropster or Artisan.
All service records and manuals are included. 480v / 3 phase European, fueled by natural gas.
PROBAT R Series commercial coffee roasters are designed for high-volume roasting across the entire color-development spectrum. Flexible enough to fit any profile, this type of roaster enables repeatable and consistent roasts, batch after batch.
R SERIES ROASTER FEATURES:
AUTOMATIC CLEAN OUT.
Has an automatic clean-out function that minimizes maintenance.
DOUBLE-WALLED CYLINDER, SOLID FRONT/BACK PLATES.
All R Series models feature a double-walled roasting cylinder with a perforated rear cover. The insulated roaster housing has a solid back plate and front door to help retain heat/energy.
SPECIAL PADDLE MIXER.
The R Series’ solid roasting drum and special paddle mixer mechanism ensure optimal blending, consistent roasting and effortless scalability. A large cooling tray promotes rapid cooling to lock in flavor and aroma.
Customize your roaster with automatic roasting controls or curve following for repeatability. Analog dampers and burner controls allow the operator to dial in temperature and airflow rate to customize the roast as well.
HEALTH AND SAFETY.
Constructed of only the highest-quality components, our R Series roasters are exceptionally durable and include numerous built-in health and safety features. All models come standard with an integrated fire suppression system for the roaster, cooler and hot cyclone, and the roaster controls include the latest safety chain design.
ADDITIONAL NEED TO KNOWS:
- Manual or profile roasting controls
- Analog dampers and burner controls to permit a wide range of temperatures and air ﬂow rates during roasting
- Large cooling sieve (tray) for rapid cooling
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Durable construction for exceptionally long roaster life
- Built-in fire suppression system for roaster, cooler and hot cyclone
- Sight glass, sampler and bean thermocouple for continuous monitoring
- Quench control to achieve desired moisture content
- Includes optional curve following controls for greater repeatability
- Includes online moisture analysis
- Includes dark roast features to safely roast larger batches to a darker color
- And includes several pollution control options for both roaster and cooler exhausts