5 lbs/min: Bulk "Plate Mill" Grinder - Model "B"
BULK "PLATE MILL" GRINDER - MODEL B
- 250-400 pounds (or more) per hour fully hand-adjustable from espresso to urn.
- The 12.06 cm discs (4.75") are .8" thick for additional stability and accuracy
- UL-UL/CS listed
- Discs are hardened "knife" and we suggest you simply replace them every 50,000 pounds to keep your accuracy sharp.
- Power: 120/230-240 V 1-phase power - easy plug-in anywhere.(24 A at 120 V or 14 A at 230/240 V). 3-phase available too, please specify. Motors can be specified in either 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- 1 year full parts warranty (not including product damage to disc)
The motor is the standard US "off the shelf" supply at most any supply house for instant local service. Grinds directly into the bulk container. Chaff density control gate is standard.
Speed Control - variable drive unit allows you to select the optimum rate of grind to balance delivery speed to heat. Most grinders simply run at 1720 rpm but here, you can calibrate your own speed for accuracy and no-heat grinding. A really good feature.
Discs are mounted on a special discharge heat sink for complete exiting of coffee from the grinding chamber as well as acting as a major heat sink so as not to transfer unwanted heat to the motor insides or your product.
- 25 lb Hopper Size - (Optional 60 lb - Change in "Options" above Add To Cart Button)
- Bag holder:
- Replacement disc
- Stainless Steel food grade
Includes Crating. Shipping Additional. Typically $300 in the continental USA.