Coffee Quik-Mix - please call or email to complete purchase
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
The Coffee Quik-Mix is top loading and designed to economically mix green, ground or with it's vertical mixing auger and dispersing paddle. Easy clean design has allowed the quick mix to become a proven performer. For capacities ranging from 200 to 2000 lbs whole bean and more than that if for green, thorough cleaning between batches has never been more simple with the completely removable mix auger and tube assembly. No Tools Required!
Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING AND SPECIFICATION QUESTIONS.
Note: Not recommended for roasted whole bean unless being ground. Please refer to Drume Mixers and Double Ribbon Mixers for blending of whole bean roasted coffees.
- Model 11 Cubic Feet, 44" square base x 44" tall Carbon Steel
- Model 20 Cubic Feet, 44" square base x 52" tall Carbon Steel
- Model 27 Cubic Feet, 44" square base x 59" tall
- Model 39 Cubic Feet, 44" square base x 71" tall Carbon Steel
- Model 81 Cubic Feet, 54" square base x 86" tall Carbon Steel
- Model 98 Cubic Feet, 54" square base x 96" tall
Specifications on Models Above:
- The 44" base models utilize a drum diameter of 48" - Operates on Motor: 3/4 HP, 115 V, 1-phase
- The 54" base models utilize a drum diameter of 60" - Operates on a Motor: 2 HP, 115 V, 1-phase