Coffee Roast Color Analyzer/Reader by Lighttells. Model CM100 PLUS - Used
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
The Best Portable Analyzer
WHAT A BARGAIN! - BARELY USED! IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
The CM-100 PLUS is simply one of the BEST portable coffee roast analyzers on the market today!
It's a high accuracy and stable meter which helps you to classify the roasting degree or the delta between whole bean and ground. This gets you a better understanding of the roasting curve and roasting results for better quality control.
The CM-100 PLUS has the following advantages:
- Supports quick measurement key
- The high accuracy measurement result
- Long battery working hours (up to 6 hours of continuous use)
- Easy to carry
- Easy to store
- Excellent quality
- Located in the South East of the US
It's highly recommended to have a CM-100 PLUS for coffee roasting vendors, coffee shop owners, and even home roasters.
CM-100 PLUS Specific Features
- NIR photometer tells the caramelization from the coffee beans or ground.
- Same as Agtron measurements using “Gourmet” scale
- Short warm-up time (1 min)
- One-touch quick measuring key
- Supports use while battery charging
- Supports Auto-power offsetting
- Scale range: 5 – 140 Agtron number
- Stores up to 200 measurement results