People constantly ask . . . "Do I need a quality destoner for my roaster?" . . . tough question because many people do not understand the purpose of a de-stoner or stoner, as it is a lot more than just lifting coffee to leave the stones behind. Actually, it is as much a situation of raising the coffee from a lower cooler outlet up into a holding tank that allows you to collect one or two batches of coffee and dump easily into a tall or a tolling storage tote.
Did You Know
Some coffee roasting machines have a low-to-the-ground outlet and it is almost impossible to get the entire batch of cooling coffee into a container that fits under that cooler's outlet . . . so the stoner then becomes a lifting device . . . and the fact that it also takes away anything more heavy than the actual roasted coffee bean . . . is an added blessing. Most customers (and grinders) do not like rocks, nuts, bolts, stones, glass, etc. in their coffee !!!
Comes with Wheels
Also, the area may look more "manufactured" with the stoner to add optically to your manufacturing process. Comes with wheels so as to use them on multiple machines or get them out of the way when not in use. These are priced Ex-works - from Portugal.
Pricing is for carbon steel
Stainless steel is available at additional cost:
- DM-5 5 kg: Integral fan
- DM-15 15 kg: Integral fan
- DM-25 25 kg: Integral fan
- DM-30 30 kg: Integral fan
- DM-35 35 kg Integral fan
- DP-30 30 kg: Uses the same fan used in cooler of roaster
- DP-60 60 kg: Uses the same fan used in cooler of roaster
- DP-120 120 kg: Uses the same fan used in cooler of roaster
- DP-240 240 kg: Uses the same fan used in cooler of roaster
- DP-480 480 kg: Uses the same fan used in cooler of roaster
Be sure to call for details
Special discharge sizing, color options, and stainless are available steel may result in increases in pricing,
- Variable Coffee-Flow Control for setting the perfect lift ratio with any sized unit.
- Start/Stop switch in easy-access location.
- Handlebar for easy navigating.
- Easy airflow adjustment while viewing moving beans via site glass
- Single or 3-phase motors as needed
Things to consider when selecting a de-stoner
- What is the distance from the bottom of your cooler outlet to the floor?
- What is the maximum height of the rolling tote of storage unit you are using to store your roasted coffee?
- Do you need it to roll around - or do you want it to stand in one place?
- Do you need custom building so as to be taller, bigger, fatter, or special color . . . please advise and let's talk about your installation.