Ditting KFA1403 Industrial Grinder - NEW
INDUSTRIAL GRINDER MODEL KFA1403
For small- to medium-sized roasteries looking for an industrial-sized grinder for high volume and speed, Ditting's special model KFA1403 (with accessories) is a great alternative to the larger KF1800 model.
The trend is moving clearly towards customer-specific coffee blends ground in small quantities. This fact requires above-average flexibility from you. Large, industrial-type grinders cannot handle this task quickly and efficiently. That is why the KFA1403 is the machine for you. It is fitted with a 22lb capacity hopper, features a special device that regulates the inflow of beans, and has an outlet extension tube. Produces 360 lbs per hour. It has an automatic bag clamp and no bag shaking unit.
- Paddle Activated Power and Automatic Bag Clamp
- High capacity grinding
- Built in hopper shutoff valve
- Power 200v-240v, 50hz/60hz, Three Phase, 10A
- Revolutions per minute 1400 rpm (50 Hz)
- Nominal power 1700-2000 W
- Motor 2.7HP
- Specially developed motors allowing high grinding speed at all grind adjustment steps
- Preservation of coffee’s unique aroma thanks to uniform, gentle and cool grinding made possible by built-in fan and specially sharpened burrs
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Precision burrs made of high quality wear-resistant material
- Very easy to maintain and to clean
|GRINDS PER MINUTE||5 lbs / 2200 g|
|MAX GRIND TIME||Unlimited|
|SECONDS ON/OFF||Continuous run
|GRIND ADJUSTMENT||range spans 100µm to 1,200µm|
|DIMENSION||14 x 11 x 26 in
|BURR SIZE||140 mm|
|BATCH BREW BASKET||No
|VIBRATION SHAKE PLATE||No
|OFF COUNTER CHUTE||Yes
|HOPPER SIZE||approx. 22 lbs / 10 kg|
Professional users from all around the world trust their valuable coffees on the grinding solutions of Ditting. That is our promise of “Swiss precision”.
Ditting is the first choice when it comes to grinding precisely – for any brewing method. A cross contamination of different coffee varieties inside the grinder gets avoided at any degree of fineness in order to ensure an unaffected enjoyment of each respective coffee specialty. The reliable and exact results, the almost retention-free grinding and Ditting's straight and clean design combined with optimal functionality have convinced demanding customers and leading international coffee experts from all around the world - since as early as 1928.