iFill K-Cup All-in-One System Model 800XP
iFILL K-CUP ALL-IN-ONE SYSTEM
Now with a digital touch-screen! A factory rep will be on hand to assist with install and training as this is built into the cost. US Based, iFill International Headquarters is located in Vancouver (Portland Airport) Oregon. A family owned business with several engineers doing all sorts of products and advanced development in the food serving industry. These machines come with a full one year warranty that can be extended up to 10 years of security and peace of mind.
Expandable upgrades possible . . . in the event that you are starting small and getting larger. After all, this group is a printing company that happens to have a machine, instead of the other way around.
Want to Color Coordinate the K-Cups? Not a problem with an order of 250,000 cup systems in each color . . . nice feature, but you may do the same with with lid identity as well.
- Larger inlet hoppers or feed from your own silo system.
- Stating is easy with 50% down (balance upon delivery) making this less of a drain on your cash. Total Recycle of all parts or as a whole. Good news to be earth friendly.
Factory Installation for models 7000 through 9000 and available even for the 800 series, although the video installation is pretty clear and straight forward. This especially applies to the Nitrogen back flush installation and balancing. Less than 2% oxygen remaining in k-cup . . . with nitrogen injection in hopper, within interior chamber with an air foil curtain for oxygen elimination during loading procedures. We are talking about super freshness factor.
Speed Up to 1,200 pods/hour (2.5 million/year) Uses & Fill Weights Instant digital adjustments » Coffee up to 18.0 grams depending on grind and roast level » Tea/Chi/Matcha up to 8.0 grams » Cocoa/Latte/Mocha/Apple Cider up to 30.0 grams Hopper Capacity 3 lb. included. Optional 6 or 12 lbs.
- Space 16”W x 28”D x 30”H Fit to counter tops or shelves
- Power 110v electricity
- Machine Stainless steel exterior Red or black finish options Pods 100% recyclable materials
- Nitrogen System Built in O2 monitor and display for filling chamber Plug ‘n Play Power up and it’s ready to produce. No noisy air compressor or expensive plumbing/remodeling required. Auto Clean Feature eliminates purging and excess waste.
- Turnkey Solution We provide design services for custom branded lids, boxes, and all materials for packing your coffee, tea, cocoa, and more!
- Training & Warranty On-site training available. One year parts and labor standard warranty. Extended warranty service programs also available.