Pellet Press for ECO Chaff Collection
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
The pellet press is made to be installed underneath a chaff cyclone from a coffee roaster to reduce the volume of the chaff (by a factor of 100) and to exclude the possibility that the chaff catches fire. The press is mounted on a mobile frame which also enables the possibility for catching the chaff in a bin after removing the press. The cyclone should be equipped with a rotating valve (can be delivered as an option with the press-see below).
- Motor 4 kW
- Fits coffee roasters with drum-size up to 120 kg of green coffee
- Mounted on 4 wheels
- Electrical cabinet with automatic controller & display integrated into the press
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 800 x 400 x 1000 mm / 28" x 14" x 34"
To be provided by the customer:
- 3-phase 400 V, 50 or 60 Hz electricity (Please specify)
- Compressed air: 6 bar / 87 psi