Pellet Press for ECO Chaff Collection
The pellet press is made to be installed underneath a chaff cyclone from a coffee roaster to reduce the volume of the chaff (by a factor of 100) and to exclude the possibility that the chaff catches fire. The press is mounted on a mobile frame which also enables the possibility for catching the chaff in a bin after removing the press. The cyclone should be equipped with a rotating valve (can be delivered as an option with the press-see below).
- Motor 4 kW
- Fits coffee roasters with drum-size up to 120 kg of green coffee
- Mounted on 4 wheels
- Electrical cabinet with automatic controller & display integrated into the press
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 800 x 400 x 1000 mm / 28" x 14" x 34"
To be provided by the customer:
- 3-phase 400 V, 50 or 60 Hz electricity (Please specify)
- Compressed air: 6 bar / 87 psi