1 Pound San Franciscan SF1 - 2012 Model - Used
Sorry, this item is sold out. But we're here to help! We may have other equipment that isn't on the site yet, so let us know what you need and we'll help you find it.Contact us, USA 800-999-1600, International +1-650-556-1333
San Franciscan’s SF1 Sample Roaster
This is the Cutest, Front-of-Shop Coffee Roaster You’ll Ever Find!
And it's ready to ship - RIGHT NOW!
READ ALL ABOUT THE SF1 DETAILS BELOW, COURTESY OF SAN FRANCISCAN ROASTER
QUICK VIEW DETAILS:
|CAPACITY:||1 lb. per batch
Features of the San Franciscan Roaster™ Model SF-1
Click Here to View on San Franciscan's Website
- San Franciscan Roasters are built completely in The United States of America.
- The SF-1 has the same quality instrumentation as the larger San Franciscan roasters.
- Parts can be purchased in the USA or internationally.
- Maintenance is easy and simple. The pipes and motors are exterior and can be taken off to clean.
- The cooling tray detaches for easy cleaning.
- The chaff cyclone is in the cylinder that sits behind the roaster, making it much easier to clean.
- Fan motor assembly can be completely removed from the roaster for easy cleaning.
- The roaster has RTD probes that measure the bean temperature and the environment temperature. The probes connect to a dual-digital display that shows both temperatures simultaneously during the roast.
- A high-quality gas pressure gauge allows the user to closely monitor BTU input.
- San Franciscan roasters are powder coated providing a very durable finish.
- The San Franciscan Roaster and drum are hand-fabricated of 100% schedule 40 steel. This ideal material maintains excellent thermal transfer characteristics without becoming brittle over time.
- Roasting time is 10-15 minutes depending on roast-master preference.
- The face-plates are 1/4” steel.
- San Franciscan roasters are made with well known high quality American made motors, sprockets, bearings and other components by companies such as Baldor, Morris, Martin Bearings, Honeywell components, etc.
- Comes complete with temperature probes for bean and environment temperatures, gas pressure gauge and hot-air control.
- San Franciscan Roasters are compatible with most data-logging programs and your choice of data logger can easily be built into your new roaster.
About San Franciscan Roasters
The SF1—Our 1 lb Coffee Roaster: Small Size, Big Results
The SF1, our 1-pound roaster, is the best-made sample/profile roaster on the market. It is perfectly suited for profiling and roasting high-end micro-lot boutique coffees. At the San Franciscan Roaster Company, we make use of meticulous craftsmanship to create a roaster that’s as beautiful as it is hardworking. The SF1 is robust and elegant. Due to its manageable size, the SF1 works brilliantly as a training roaster. It allows roastmasters to fine-tune their coffee profiles before transferring to a production roaster. It is the perfect machine for profiling and roasting exceptional specialty coffees.
How The SF1 Roaster Stands Out from the Pack
Although the SF1 is small in stature, it’s able to stand next to our larger roasters in its productivity and usefulness. The SF1’s roasting characteristics—including roasting time, BTU’s, and airflow—are directly proportional to our larger roasters. Our entire line of coffee roasters is fully made in the United States. We only make use of the finest components available. The SF1 includes solid brass exterior features as well as American-made gauges. This roaster is mounted on a rich walnut baseboard which is custom-made for us by the John Boos Company.
The combination of a solid brass exterior trim and a custom-build walnut baseboard gives the SF1 a distinctive, durable finish. The SF1 is able to roast 8 oz. (200g) to 1.3 lbs. (590g) of green coffee per batch with up to three roasts per hour. This roaster gives you a maximum roast capacity of 4 lbs per hour and it can run on either natural gas or propane.
State-of-the-Art Temperature Probes Provide Total Control
Our roasters boast the beauty and elegance of handmade designs while making use of advanced temperature probes in order to yield great results, batch after batch. The SF1’s temperature probes are able to measure bean mass as well as the temperature inside the drum. This information is displayed on a dual-digital display, showing both temperatures simultaneously during the roast. This makes it easier for roastmasters to perfect their roast. Similarly to our other roasters, the SF1 is compatible with most data-logging software for coffee-roasting.
The roaster’s full manual control allows for roasting times from 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the roastmaster’s preference. Our roasters also include a high-quality gas pressure gauge that allows users to closely monitor BTU output.
Our Roasters are Built in the United States with American-Made Parts
The SF1 roaster is made with high-quality American motors, sprockets, bearings and other components by companies such as Baldor, Morris, Martin Bearings, and Honeywell. The roaster comes complete with temperature probes for bean and environment temperatures, gas pressure gauge, and hot-air control.
Since the face plates are 1/4” steel, the roaster will look great while working relentlessly. Since all San Franciscan Roasters are built with American-made parts, replacements can be easily purchased in the USA or internationally. At the San Franciscan Roaster Company, we never skimp on quality. For this reason, our roasters and drums are fully hand-fabricated from schedule 40 steel. This ideal material maintains excellent thermal transfer characteristics without becoming brittle over time.
Meticulously Designed for Simple Maintenance
The SF1 is as useful as it is easy to maintain. We strive to create a product that our clients will love for years and years. A well-maintained roaster will yield the best coffees day in, day out. For this reason, we’ve specifically designed our roasters to be easy to maintain.
The SF1’s fan motor assembly and cooling tray can be removed or detached completely for easy cleaning. Exterior pipes and motors can also be removed for cleaning. The chaff cyclone resides in the cylinder on the back of the roaster, making it much easier to clean and maintain. SF roasters are meticulously designed to be functional and beautiful.
The San Franciscan Roaster Company seamlessly combines classic style with modern reliability.