22 kilo Probat UG22 with Afterburner - Refurbished 2016 - Used - $92,500.00
Another Acclaimed Probat UG22
Completely Refurbished UG22 with Afterburner
Nice combo for sure. Here's another highly sought after classic Probat UG22 workhorse. No machine like it built. If you know UG machines, they are unique and solid as a Probat comes.
This one was completely refurbished in 2016 by PPA Konig. Quality rebuild in Germany to US Gas and Electrical standards.
It comes with chaff cyclone, AAE green bean loader, afterburner on stand, and ducting (see pictures).
Current owner bought it new in 2016 after full refurbish. Original manufacture date is somewhere in the 1960s - typical classic rebuilt UG machine.
Typical run time over the last 5 years, averaging 5 days a week, 4-6 batches a day. Sheesh, that's nothing for a Probat! It's just getting warmed up!
This machine runs perfectly. Currently fully commissioned but not running. Was replaced by a Probat G90 in summer of 2021. Was maintained and cleaned as manufacturer recommended by internal team.
Runs on Natural Gas and 220v/3 phase power.
This roaster is available now, ready to ship. Located in California.
CONTACT SALES DIRECT @ 650-569-0170 to find out more.
|YEAR BUILT:||Refurbished in 2016|
|LAST USED:||Summer of 2021
|LAST SERVICE:||Summer of 2021|
|POWER:||220v/3 phase/60 Hz|
|INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:||External Cyclone, AAE Green Bean Loader, Afterburner, Ducting
|CAPACITY:||48 lbs. p/batch, up to 4 batches p/hr.
The UG Series Roaster
THE MACHINE FOR INDIVIDUALISTS
The roasters in the UG series brilliantly combine advanced technology with an attractive, retro design that takes you back to a different era of coffee roasting.
TYPE UG15/22 ROASTER
The roasters in the UG series cover roast capacities of 15 and 22 kg per batch. Each machine is made individually by hand on request, with extraordinary precision. With all UG machines, the volume flow of the roasting air can be individually adjusted to the respective roasting phase by means of a converter on the roasting fan. In addition, the traditional "aroma wheel" offers the possibility of completely suppressing the volume flow in the drum.
- Uniform mixing of coffee beans in the drum
- Reproducible product quality
- Large maintenance ports for simple cleaning
- High-power fans
- Precise airflow
- Intensive cooling
- Independent drives for drum, stirrer, roasting fan and cooling fan
Extremely flexible and fully adjustable
- Fully adjustable burner power
- Greater power and flexibility for the roasting process
- Advanced safety technology, including gas and flame supervision
- Designed for natural or liquefied gas, depending on customer needs
Optional: manual control via touch panel
- Temperature display shows details on roasting air inflow, product, roasting exhaust air
- Graphic temperature display on the touch panel
- Burner control:
- Burner power selected manually or automatically from recipe
- Automatic heater disconnection once required end temperature is reached
- Automatic safety disconnection of the burner once limit temperature is reached
- Can save recipes
For individual settings
- Roaster fan above the cyclone ensures greater separation
- Large silver skin collecting bin with rollers
- Manual emergency water quenching available for collecting bin
- Roaster fan with greater power
- Frequency converter already in the basic version
- Suitable for the discharge of an exhaust gas treatment
Since 1868, PROBAT has stood for pioneering solutions in the processing of coffee. They have become the world market leader in machinery and systems for the coffee and food industry. They boast consistently high-quality coffee, best life-cycle costs and performance, and individual
Probat's vision expresses what we plan to achieve over the coming years: Everyone, who wants to learn about roasting and processing coffee, asks PROBAT first.